This is a multi-faceted confidential document destruction business operation involving:
Our state of the art mobile shredding units are available to visit your premises and carry out document destruction, affording you total confidence that your data protection obligations are being fulfilled in front of your eyes. Our latest mobile unit will shred documents to DIN66399 level P3 which effectively reduces your confidential paper to a particle size no greater that 320mmsq and has capacity to shred over 1,000kgs per hour.
Rehab has in excess of 1,000 clients nationwide who use our off-site confidential document shredding service. Our fleet of secure box-body trucks and vans collect over 800,000kgs paper contained in locked confidential bins on an annual basis. The confidential material is securely transported to our facilities in Dublin & Cork and shredded through our industrial shredders before being baled and shipped to European paper mills for recycling.
- Initial no-obligation site survey/audit carried out by experienced Rehab representative
- Fully detailed proposal/quotation submitted for consideratio
- Choice of on-site or off-site shredding of confidential documents & hard drives
- Full office relocation and removal service.
- Rehab will remove documents, WEEE material, furniture, plastics, carboard, timber, etc
- Complete traceability on all materials removed for recycling
- Fully supervised on-site work carried out by trained operatives
- Detailed reports provided for all documents destroyed and equipment recycle.
Our on-site team can track your hardware, remove the HD from the unit, track the HD and then shred the hard drive on your site. We provide total peace of mind as you can witness the physical destruction of your data on your own premises. A Certificate of Destruction is provided as standard for all work.
Rehab Recycle (Dublin – Ballyfermot)
Phone: 01 626 0284
Fax: +353 (0) 1 626 0549