Rehab Logistics is Ireland’s leading integrated logistics service provider with more than 30 years of experience in business.
Working with clients in industries including healthcare, engineering, food and transport – and as trusted global partner to Tyvek creators, DuPont – Rehab Logistics offers robust and cost effective supply chain support across a range of requirements from our specialist sites across Ireland.
Rehab Logistics’ expertly staffed facilities include:
- Sewing factory,
- Printed circuit board assembly line,
- Polymer processing depot,
- Customs bonded warehouses
- Lo-Call customer service centre.
- We offer best-in-class tailored care to customers seeking support with
- Light assembly,
- Fulfilment works,
- Customer service,
- Protective garment production.
Quality and Flexibility
Quality, flexibility and friendliness are the hallmarks of Rehab Logistics’ service – and clients attest to the efficiency of output and the added value that our partnership provides to their businesses.
Services adhere to the highest health and safety and environmental standards and are individually tailored to deliver precisely on customers’ needs. Our focused approach makes for a seamless integration with your processes – meaning that there are substantial benefits to be gained to your business bottom line.
What really sets Rehab Logistics apart is our purpose. Rehab Logistics is part of Rehab Enterprises, Ireland’s largest non-governmental employer of people with disabilities. Some 50 per cent of our workforce are people with disabilities – and we take pride in being a workplace where all staff are enabled to maximise their potential. Our philosophy of meaningful and sustainable work and our success in playing to individuals’ strengths is borne out in the uniquely calm and diligent atmosphere on site; in the length of service of so many Rehab Logistics staff; and above all in the levels of customer satisfaction that we experience.
Talk to Rehab Logistics, if you require:
- Warehousing and commodity management
- Circuit board finishing and cable assembly
- Plastic heat-sealing and sheet plastic processing
- Fulfillment, sorting and pick-and-pack
- JIT (just-in-time) and KanBan
- Reverse logistics and re-marketing
- Product distribution
- Garment production – Cut, Make and Trim
- Protective wear / PPE / clothing for critical environments
To discuss how Rehab Logistics can help power your business success, please call
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you.