RehabCare’s CareLink services enable those we support to continue living at home. The services provided include home help, home support, home-based respite, hospital discharge and PA services.
With the assistance of trained home support workers, these services are designed around the needs of each individual, ranging from practical domestic chores to aid with personal care and activities of daily living.
Our home support services are renowned for their flexibility, ensuring that the needs of those we support are fully taken into account at all times, including providing services during unsociable hours and weekends.
These services include:
- The Home Support/Hospital Discharge Service programme is ideal for clients who require support and assistance with the activities of daily living
- The Home-based Respite Care Service is designed to give primary carers temporary relief on a planned or emergency basis.
- The Home Help Service assists clients with a range of household tasks.
Duties can vary depending on the client’s needs, for example:
- Personal care, assistance with washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Essential household tasks, laundry, bed-making
- Shopping, medication, pension collection
- Prompting medication
- Assistance with toileting
- Palliative care
- Support with community participation and social and leisure activities.
We currently provide home-based services in Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Limerick, Mayo, Monaghan, Sligo and Waterford. The HSE funds all services through commissioning or home care packages. You can also pay directly for the service through a private contract with us.
Contact CareLink today if you or a family member is interested in the service. Email: email@example.com