Disability Inclusion Training and Consultancy Service
Leading in Disability Workforce Inclusion
Rehab Group has more than 70 years’ experience of working with people with disabilities through community supports, education and training services and social enterprise. Each year we support almost a thousand employers to engage with people with disabilities through work experience placements and employer-based training services.
People with disabilities are twice as likely to be unemployed as non-disabled peers. Many people with disabilities want to work, but have difficulty accessing jobs and developing careers. Barriers to work may include physical access or the perceptions of employers.
How can private companies and public service be more inclusive?
Rehab Group can provide a number of services
A team of expert disability consultants providing prompt and professional service. This can be on location or by phone or email.
Providing strategic advice to employers about enhancing disability inclusion practices.
Training can be “off-the-shelf” or tailored to an employer or industry. Providing support to link private employers with grant assistance from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection for Disability Awareness Training.
Designing, developing and delivering innovative approaches to employment of people with disabilities with an employer/public service/industry.
- Disability Awareness and Inclusion
- Autism Awareness and Work
- Intellectual Disability Awareness and Work
- Mental Health Awareness and Work
- Schizophrenia Awareness and Work
- Physical and Sensory Disability Awareness and Work
- Managing Health Conditions and Work
- Disability and Unconscious Bias
- Recruitment Planning and Job Analysis
- Inclusive Interviews
- Pre-boarding and On-boarding Staff
- Job Accommodations |
- No Tech, Low Tech, High Tech
- Positive Behaviour Support at Work
- Inclusive Customer Service
What our clients say:
“Covered a lot about disability that is useful for managers and colleagues”
Stephen, Dublin, Public Sector Employer
“Really informative, gave me skills to tactfully address mental health issues in work and accommodate need”
Michelle, Meath, Private Sector Employer