National Learning Network provides training and specialist support to people who, for a variety of reasons, may find it difficult to gain employment.
National Learning Network helps people with a range of physical and chronic health conditions, including:
- Disease of Digestives System e.g. Allergies, Diabetes, IBS, Chronis, Ulcers, Diverticulitis
- Pulmonary / Respiratory disorders e.g cystic fibrosis, COPD
- Heart Disease e.g. Coronary Disease, Angina, Heart failure, Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Blood Disorders e.g. Haemophilia, HIV/AIDS
- Musculoskeletal diseases / Spinal injury e.g. Arthritis, LUPUS Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, LUPUS, Scoliosis, Back pain, Osteoporosis, Chronic pain, Paraplegia, Hemiplegic, Quadriplegia, Amputations
Get In Touch
We would be delighted to hear from you to discuss your individual needs and which course would best suit you.