National Learning Network provides training and specialist support to people who, for a variety of reasons, may find it difficult to gain employment.
Through Quest, National Learning Network helps people with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI).
How NLN Helps People with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
Quest is a Community Based Rehabilitation Service for people with and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI).
Based in Galway, Quest has outreach services in Mayo and Roscommon also.
Quest provides support to those who have suffered an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) resulting from Strokes, Brain Tumours, Hypoxia, Brain Hemorrhages, Falls, Brain Aneurysms, Road Traffic Accidents, Physical Assaults and Sporting Accidents.
Quest comprises a multidisciplinary team. Sessions are delivered through bespoke tailoring to meet the needs of each individual client, and comprise of in-centre, online and outreach delivery.
- Brain Injury Awareness and Education
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Memory and Attention Skills
- Executive Functioning
- Adjustment and Life Skills
- Support in Returning to Employment
- Counselling and Psychological Support, Neuropsychology
- Speech & Language Support
- Occupational Therapy.
Get In Touch
We would be delighted to hear from you to discuss your individual needs and which course would best suit you.
- Find your local NLN centre here
- For general enquiries about NLN, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other queries call 01 205 7200.