The CDETB Student Support Service is a partnership project between The National Learning Network and The City of Dublin Education and Training board. The service is now available in eight colleges of Further Education.
- Ballyfermot College of Further Education
- Pearse College of Further Education
- Inchicore College of Further Education
- Coláiste íde College of Further Education
- Killester College of Further Education
- Coláiste Dhúlaigh College of Further Education
- Plunket College of Further Education
- Whitehall College of Further Education
The daily running of the Disability Student Support Service can be divided into three broad categories: student support, staff support and training, and the promotion of disability/equality issues among the students body.Officers are available in each college at least one day per week. Support is also available by telephone or email.
Supports available to students include:
Sampling and sourcing appropriate assistive technologies and specialised software to meet the requirements of individual students.
Completing funding applications in order to provide classroom supports such as note takers, ISL Interpreters and Personal Assistants (PA’s)
Accessing funding towards transport costs
Assistance with study skills and time management techniques Information and advice on examination accommodations such as scribes and reader
National Learning Network|CDETB Student Support Service
TU Blanchardstown Campus,
Blanchardstown Road North,
Phone: 01 885 1382
Fax: +353 1 885 1389