Publications and Donations
Here you will find information about Rehab's UK publications, including content, distribution and information about the services that you are helping to support.
When anyone takes out an advertisement in any of our publications, or makes a donation to Rehab, then you are assured that all proceeds are used for the provision and improvement of our services across the United Kingdom. With services from Eastbourne to Inverness, we have a wide range of services that benefit from your support.
- Packed with helpful information which will prove invaluable to people with acquired brain injury, their families and friends. This handbook contains comprehensive information on the supports available to people with an acquired brain injury, family members and professionals working in the field.
- Distributed to brain injury centres throughout the United Kingdom for service users and their families, and widely distributed to professionals working in the field of brain injury.
We are grateful to our advertisers and sponsors whose support allows us to provide this handbook free of charge. To access the Brain Injury Handbook, click here.
- This annual publication showcases our centres and projects across the United Kingdom with good news stories, project updates and fundraising events
- Distributed to our loyal supporters and used to promote our wide variety of services.
To access the Re-new Magazine, click here.
Parliamentary Pancake Race Programme
- This programme is produced to celebrate and showcase the annual Rehab Parliamentary Pancake Race outside the Houses of Parliament. The contestants in the race come no better than our resident Lords, MPs and United Kingdom media who toss pancakes and race against each other in relay in a bid to become the winners of the Rehab Parliamentary Pancake Race Magnificent Tin Cup. The event is reported globally through news teams and numerous web hits.
- Distributed to Rehab supporters, including MPs and Lords.
To download the latest Parliamentary Pancake Race brochure, click here.
Right to Work
- This is a high-quality annual magazine which promotes the benefits of employing people with disabilities and showcases the services that vocational providers currently undertake in the United Kingdom. It also gives individuals with disabilities information about potential proactive employers of choice.
- This handbook is distributed to individuals with disabilities keen to break into employment, proactive employers, Rehab's network of services, Job Centres, disability groups, etc.
To download the Right to Work magazine, click bellow:
A4 size with a spiral spine, perfect addition to any appointments desk.
Distribution to centres, clients and to our loyal supporters.
To contact the Publications Team, please email email@example.com