In order to provide the best quality of life for each of our residents the following facilities are provided:
- Regular Care Plan reviews, and dedicated and specialist 24 hour nursing care.
- An In House Medical Officer / General Practitioner.
- An In House counselling service and visiting Chaplain.
- Physio- and Occupational therapy department, and an Activities and Day Care Centre.
- An Information Technology Centre providing training courses.
- Recreational facilities including a sun lounge, attractive gardens, television in every resident's room, snooker and pool rooms, a small bar, and a two floored functions hall. A number of the common facilities are used by local clubs and communities in Eastbourne and this brings valuable local social activity into Chaseley.
- A large dining room serving breakfasts and teas, and a la Carte lunches and suppers.
- Wheelchair maintenance.
- In addition to an In House laundry service, individual laundry facilities are available.